A unique and joyful barn located in Prescott, Arizona!
Offering horseback riding lessons and equine assisted therapeutic activities with a CHA certified instructor, as well as a full therapeutic barn atmosphere available for use!
Western • English • Jumping • Therapeutic riding
•Equine assisted therapeutic activities•
- Approved provider for the Educational Empowerment Scholarship Account [ESA] grant
- Overcoming fear, overcoming self-doubt, building self-confidence, working with anxiety and other mental health disorders
- Specializing in neurodevelopmental disorders and social/behavioral challenges (Autism Spectrum, Asperger Syndrome, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, Genetic Disorders, Trauma and fear based issues, Anxiety)
- Homeschool classes and camps (ages 5 and up)
- Horse play-days (ages 5 and up)
- Birthday/celebration rides, gift certificates
- Rental of space (with or without horse involvement and certified facilitator)… …read more about space rental options by clicking here
I pride myself on the ability to cater to fit the needs of your child and/or therapeutic group. I will do my best to make an individualized plan to fit your needs!
Please click over to the lessons/service page for details.
Jennifer Maurer, M.A., CHA certified ♦ (928) 499-8874
1830 W. Nebeker Circle ♦ Prescott, AZ 86305 (on Williamson Valley Rd.- 1.5 mile north of Pioneer Parkway)
“barnraised” is about so much more than the horses and the animals…
it’s about life, love, self-confidence, slowing down in a fast-paced world, mindfulness and learning!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥